Academic and career-focused positions available statewide contingent on COVID-19 emergency declaration.
Environmental Science Positions Include:
Urban parks to beaches and woodlands to rolling hills – opportunities to develop hands-on skills and enjoy outdoor wonders.
- Environmental Education and Research
- Environmental Stewardship
- Outdoor Summer Camps
- Park Management and Operations
- Research and Policy
- Outdoor Skills
- Brandywine Zoo Education
- Brandywine Zoo Animal Care
AmeriCorps Educational Award (optional):
Ranging from $1300 up to $4,300 based on the length or term and the total number of hours served. The award can be used for educational expenses including tuition, student loans, books, and other fees for up to 7 years after completion of service.
- Stipend payment
- Supplemental accident insurance
- Housing available at no fee (COVID-19 contingent and limited availability- apply early!)
- Hands-on learning experience working with field experts
- Free admission to all state parks and most state park activities
- Outstanding training
TO LEARN MORE AND APPLY:
Or contact: Delaware State Parks’ Intern Office