Why I Teach
I am fulfilled by witnessing the development students demonstrate through college, from scared, timid freshmen to confident, engaged seniors.
My research interests include summarizing, the transitions students make between high school and college, and basic writing. I have presented at national conferences covering subjects from writing and technology to plagiarism.
- Ph.D., English Education, University of Maryland
- M.S., Writing, Towson University
- B.A., English, University of Delaware
- EN099 Basic Writing
- EN100 College Writing
- EN211 Persuasive Writing
- EN202 Expository Writing
- EN325 Rhetorical Theory and Practice
- EN318 Technical Writing
- EN324 Gendered Rhetoric
- Location: College Center 408
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: (302) 736-2477