Why I Teach
I enjoy working at Wesley because it allows me to teach while impacting future teachers.
I previously served on Delaware Association for Health, Physical Education, Recreation and Dance board (DAHPERD) and currently I am serving on the Central Delaware Soccer Association board.
I offer Wesley Physical Education Majors individual and group study sessions as preparation for taking the PRAXIS I and PRAXIS II exams which are a part of Delaware’s teacher certification requirement.
For the past six years, I served on the NCATE committee to ensure Wesley’s Physical Education program met the required NCATE standards.
- M.S.A.T., Education, Wilmington College
- B.S., Physical and Health Education, University of Delaware
- KN101A Wellness Lifestyles
- KN201 History and Philosophy of Physical Education
- KN205 Personal and Community Health
- PE100 First Year Seminar for Physical Education
- PE191 Physical Fitness Activity
- PE193 Gymnastics, Rhythm, and Dance
- PE204 Motor Learning
- PE318 Methods of Teaching Health
- PE350 Methods of Teaching Invasion and Target Games
- PE401 Contemporary Issues of PE, Health, Recreation, and Sports
- Location: Budd 213
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: (302) 736-2546