Why I Teach
Dover is my home. I have been actively involved in this community’s schools, church-life, arts organizations, and other volunteer work for over a decade. Working at Wesley and helping our students transition from school to adulthood is just one more way I hope to help my community improve for decades more.
Wesley College, Dover, DE
Administrative Assistant to SSR : July 2019 – Present
Library Associate: August 2017 – Present
Capital School District, Dover, DE
Library Media Specialist/ Gifted & Talented Teacher: August 2009 – July 2017
Seaford School District, Seaford, DE
Library Media Specialist: August 2007 – July 2009
- Board Member of the Kent Chamber Choir where I support the organization through marketing outreach, social media, grant-writing, and graphic design and the creation of program materials.
- Marketing Chair for the Delaware Choral Society where my work supports community outreach through website development, social media and other digital assets, and keeping our marketing efforts task-oriented and timely.
- American Library Association (ALA)
- Association of College and Research Libraries (ACRL)
- Delaware Library Association (DLA)
- Clarion University of Pennsylvania- Bachelor of Science in Education, 2006
- Kent State University - Master of Library and Information Science, 2015
- Delaware Public Archives, Internship - Summer 2015
- Location: Parker Library 108
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org