Why I Teach
Teaching in a higher education setting provides me with the opportunity to mentor future nurses and share my passion for the profession of nursing.
- Pedagogical Correlation Research on Wesley College Nursing Student Data (2010-2011) Wesley College, Dover, Delaware.
- Simulation Technology in Nursing Education: Student Perceptions. Wilmington University, Delaware, Dissertation Study.
- National League for Nursing 6th Annual Technology Conference Poster Presenter: “Simulation Technology in Nursing Education: Student Perceptions” Duke University, Durham, North Carolina.
- National League for Nursing Education Summit Poster Presenter: “Simulation Technology in Nursing Education: Student Perceptions” Las Vegas, Nevada.
- Indiana University School of Nursing. Clinical Education Redesign: Simulations, Innovations, and Partnership Conference. Presenter: “Enhancing Students Learning through Clinical Simulation and E-Learning” Indianapolis, Indiana.
- Ed.D., Wilmington University
- M.S.N., Wesley College
- A.D.N., Wesley College
- NR203 Client Assessment for Health Promotion
- NR230 Pharmacology
- NR321 Nursing Leadership and Management
- NR409 Community Health Nursing
- NR512 Leadership Role in Advanced Practice Nursing
- NR515 Graduate Nursing Research
- NR521 Theory and Evidence Based Practice in Nursing
- NR522 Health Policy
- NR601 Advanced Pharmacology
- NR610 Advanced Nursing Practice I – Health Promotion and Community
- Location: Johnston Hall 215
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: (302) 736-2511