Why I Teach
I love the profession of nursing and I want to share that love with my students in a way that engages them and transforms them into caring individuals with critical thinking skills.
I worked with “At Risk” nursing students in a special pilot project referred to as PASS (positive attitudes for student success). I also researched and developed an academic advising syllabus as my MSN capstone project. I am looking forward to starting in a DNP Educational Leadership program through American Sentinel University in the summer of 2014. My research focus in this program will be on developing a support program in nursing education for ESL students. I am a member of the Sigma Theta Tau Honors Society of Nursing.
- M.S.N., Nursing Education, Immaculata University
- B.S.N., Immaculata University
- NR 107 Introduction to Professional Nursing (clinical and theory)
- NR 403 Maternal/Child Health (clinical and theory)
- Location: Johnston Hall 227
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (302) 736-2507