Faculty-Led Travel Courses
- We also offer a variety of credit-bearing, course-imbedded Travel Courses
- In these cases, you will register in a course that includes a travel component
- Courses include: History, Literature, Business and many others
- Travel locations include: Ireland, Italy, Japan, Barbados, etc.
- Talk with your Faculty Advisor about these exceptional opportunities
The International Programs Office is located in Parker Library 014. For more information, you can contact us at 302-736-2411 or firstname.lastname@example.org.