About Digital Signage
The College Center Lobby & Underground Digital Signage system is a network based video display system that allows recognized student organizations and college departments to effectively and quickly communicate with the Wesley community- particularly students. Messages about programs and services as well as meeting and event information can be displayed and broadcast to 2 state-of-the-art plasma displays in the College Center where students, faculty, staff and guests visit each day!
Digital Signage Management
- The Office of Student Life and the Student Government Association are proud to bring the Digital Signage to Wesley College.
- The Office of Student Life administrative staff has authority to approve all advertisements and messages.
- All advertisements must be submitted electronically to signage(at)wesley.edu a minimum of 72 hours prior to the first date the advertisement will run.
- Please contact the Office of Student Life at (302)736-2506 with questions.
Guidelines for Use
- All advertisements are subject to the Posting and Advertising Community Standards found in the Wesley College Student Handbook on page 32.
- Advertisements that need corrections or editing will be returned to the requestor to be fixed and resubmitted.
- Advertisements that need formatting adjustments may be made by the Student Life administrators or returned to the requestor depending on the severity of changes needed.
- Messages will broadcast for the period of time requested, not to exceed 2 weeks. Open ended or continuous announcements will be approved at the descretion of Student Life.
- Requested video displays should not exceed 20 seconds and content must be approved by an administrator in the Office of Student Life.
Click HERE for the instructions on how create an advertisement that complies with the policies.