Shekima M. Yarbray | Area Coordinator
- Bio: Originally from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Shekima holds a Master of Science degree in Sports Administration along with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Mass Communication (Radio, TV & Audio Production) from Delaware State University. In her free time, you can see her being an active member of Zeta Phi Beta Sorority, Incorporated, writing, film production, working you with young adults and supporting women empowerment events.
- Hometown: Fenwick Island, Delaware
- Class: Junior
- Major: Elementary education/ special education (minor in Spanish)
- Favorite Book: “Paper Towns”
- Favorite Movie: Grease
- What I love about Wesley College: I like that Wesley has small class sizes so I can have a connection with my professors and classmates!
- Hometown: Baltimore, MD
- Class: Senior
- Major: Liberal Studies
- Favorite Book: “Things Fall Apart”
- Favorite Movie: Dodgeball
- What I love about Wesley College: Wesley has introduced me to many great friends and opportunities. I’m glad I chose this school because I’ve been able to grow as a man during the process.
- Hometown: Princess Anne, MD
- Class: Junior
- Major: Nursing
- Favorite Book: “Girl Wash Your Face”
- Favorite Movie: Sweet Home Alabama
- What I love about Wesley College:That you always feel welcome while on campus.
- Hometown: Bear, DE
- Class: Sophomore
- Major: Exercise Science
- Favorite Book: “Redeeming Love”
- Favorite Movie: Coco
- What I love about Wesley College: I love that Wesley is small and that you have the ability to get more 1 on 1 help. I also enjoy the ability to play two sports but also stay focused on school.