Williams Hall is a traditional co-ed residence hall. There are 3 single gender floors within the building. Each floor has 1 community bathrooms.
Room Set Up
Williams Hall is set up in a typical residence hall layout with two students per room and community bathrooms. Williams Hall rooms are approximately 14’6″ X 9’6″. Each room in Williams Hall is furnished with a bed, wardrobe and computer/study desk per student. The beds in Williams require extra long twin sheets.
- Cable Television: Each room is wired for cable television. The cost of basic cable is included in the price of the room.
- Laundry Rooms: There is 1 laundry room located in the basement.There are 4 washing machines and 6 dryers available to residents. Each load costs $1.50 and the machines accept quarters ONLY!
- Internet: Internet access is provided to student living on campus through internet jacks. There are 2 in each room- 1 for each student.
- Study Rooms: There is a study room off the center lobby of each residential floor.
- Telephones: There is 1 telephone jack in each room that allows students to bring and use a land line phone in their room. Each room has it’s own phone number.
- Microwaves: There is a microwave on each floor’s lobby that students are allowed to use.
- Vending Machines: There are 2 vending machines in Williams Hall’s first floor lobby- 1 soda and 1 snack.
The phone number to the Williams Hall Office is (302) 735-5778.