Roe Hall is one of the traditional halls on campus and is divided into 2 wings- East and West. There are 3 floors and each floor has 32 rooms and a community bathroom. Roe Hall has 1 floor that is an all-male floor, while the other floors are co-ed. Each floor has its own lobby area and those areas are great for homework and just hanging out with the people on your floor. Each lobby has couches, a table, a microwave, and chairs.
Room Set Up
Roe Hall is set up in a typical residence hall layout with two students per room and community bathrooms. Roe Hall rooms are approximately 13’7” X 10’7” with at least one window per room. There are 2 chairs, 2 desks, bunk beds, 2 wardrobes, 1 moveable bookcase, mounted shelves and a mirror. The beds in Roe require extra long twin sheets.
- Cable Television: Each room is wired for cable TV. The cost of basic cable television is included in the price of the room.
- Laundry Rooms: There is one laundry room located on the main floor behind the vending machines. There are 4 washing machines and 6 dryers available to residents. Each load costs $1.50 and the machines accept quarters ONLY!
- Internet: Internet access is provided to students living on campus. Carpenter Hall rooms are equipped with 2 internet jacks- one for each student.
- Telephones: Each room is equipped with 1 jack and has it’s own telephone number.
- Microwaves: There is 1 microwave per side. The microwave is located on the 2nd floor of both the West and the East side.
- Vending: Roe Hall is equipped with vending machines in the main lobby.
The phone number to the Roe Hall Office is (302) 736-2313.