Roe Hall is one of the traditional halls on campus and is divided into 2 wings- East and West. There are 3 floors in each wing. Each floor has 32 rooms with 2 community bathrooms. Roe Hall has 1 floor that is an all-female floor, while the other floors are co-ed. Each floor has its own lobby area. Those areas are great for homework and just hanging out with the people on your floor. Each lobby has some furniture to hang out.
Room Set Up
Roe Hall is set up in a typical residence hall layout with two students per room with community bathrooms. Roe Hall rooms are approximately 13’7” X 10’7” with at least one window per room. There are 2 chairs, 2 desks, 2 beds, 2 wardrobes, mounted shelves and a mirror. The beds in Roe require Twin XL sheets.
- Cable Television: Each room is wired for cable TV. The cost of basic cable television is included in the price of the room. XFinity On Campus (Streaming) is also available to resident students in Roe Hall
- Laundry Rooms: There is one laundry room located on the main floor behind the vending machines. There are 4 washing machines and 6 dryers available to residents. Each load costs $1.50 and the machines accept quarters or you can use your College ID with preloaded money!
- Internet: Internet access is provided to students living on campus. Roe Hall rooms are equipped with 2 internet jacks- one for each student. Wi-Fi is also available throughout the building.
- Telephones: Each room is equipped with 1 jack and has it’s own telephone number.
- Microwaves: There is 1 microwave located on the 1st floor of Main Lobby of the building.
- Vending: Roe Hall is equipped with vending machines in the main lobby.
The phone number to the Roe Hall Office is (302) 736-2313.