Shekima M. Yarbray | Area Coordinator
- Bio: Originally from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Shekima holds a Master of Science degree in Sports Administration along with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Mass Communication (Radio, TV & Audio Production) from Delaware State University. In her free time, you can see her being an active member of Zeta Phi Beta Sorority, Incorporated, writing, film production, working you with young adults and supporting women empowerment events.
- Hometown: Hockessin, Delaware
- Class: Junior
- Major: Nursing
- Favorite Book: “Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen”
- Favorite Movie: Lilo and Stitch
- What I love about Wesley College: What I love most about Wesley is the small and tightly knit community we have on campus. You really come to grow a bond with your peers, faculty, and staff when you see them in passing and have conversations with them every day. In this way, Wesley becomes a home-away-from-home for many students!