The Honors Program is an interdisciplinary program designed for students with high academic ability and aspiration. It brings together outstanding students and faculty in courses created specifically for the program. These courses are designed to provide enriched academic experiences consistent with students’ academic abilities and interests. With special student housing and learning activities, the program creates a unique community of the best and brightest Wesley students across a wide variety of majors.
Students admitted to the Honors Program may receive the following benefits:
- Merit-based scholarships
- Eligibility for special endowed scholarships
- Honors housing on campus
- Travel support for professional conferences
- Priority registration
- Special Honors trips and events
- Opportunities for one-on-one research with a faculty mentor
- Special recognition on transcripts and diploma and at graduation
- Honors courses designated on transcripts.
If you have additional questions about the program, contact Dr. Brantley Craig, Honors Program Director @ 302-736-2359 or brantley.craig(at)wesley.edu.