- LJ102 Introduction to Criminal Justice
- LJ 201 Criminal Law
- LJ205 Law and Justice
Nine credits from the following courses:
- LJ/SO 203 Criminology
- LJ302 Criminal Procedure
- LJ312 Interviewing and Investigating
- LJ 317 Juvenile Delinquency and the Law
- LJ/SO 319 Drugs in American Society
- PO355 Constitutional Law: Rights
- PY307 Forensic Psychology
Total Credit Hours: 18
Students may minor in Criminal Justice in conjunction with any major course of study.
Special Topics courses may count as electives with the approval of the Criminal Justice Advisor.