- Complete 15 accounting (AC) credit hours as listed.
- A minimum of nine credit hours must be taken at Wesley College.
- Transfer credits must be approved by the accounting department chair.
Course prerequisites must be followed.
These two courses must be taken
- AC300 Intermediate Accounting I
- AC301 Intermediate Accounting II
Select any three of the following
- AC310 Cost Accounting
- AC311 Federal Taxation
- AC316 Accounting Information Systems
- AC408 Auditing
- AC409 Advanced Accounting
- AC412 Governmental, Not-For-Profit and Fiduciary Accounting
Total Credit Hours 15