The Certificate in Coaching verifies that the recipient has taken 15 credits of coursework that are related to the field of coaching. The content of the courses provides extended knowledge and application to better prepare an individual to participate in a coaching capacity.
Coaching Certificate: 15 credit hours
- KN210 Organization and Administration
- KN302 Principles of Strength and Conditioning
- KN303A Sport and Exercise Psychology
- KN307 Treatment of Athletic Injuries
- KN308 Coaching Principles and Techniques