The Department of Student Success & Retention coordinates departments and campus-wide programs that provide academic support for students from matriculation to graduation. The goal of this collaboration is to focus on academic success and achievement through early intervention, intrusive advising and support services that meet the needs of our students.
- Academic Advising
- Academic Success Center
- Career Advising
- Disability Support Services
- First Year Programs
- Parker Library
- Seminars for Academic Success
- Student Success Outreach
- SSR Student Worker Application
- SSR Graduate Student Application
- Meet the Student Success & Retention Staff
Christine McDermott, M.A.
Director of Student Success & Retention
Phone: (302) 736-2492
Fax: (302) 736-2301