Welcome to the International Admissions page. The Wesley International Office works diligently to support our international students from application to graduation. Wesley College welcomes international students and hopes to give them insight into life and education in the United States while enjoying the cultural richness and diversity these students bring.
The location of Wesley College is excellent. Wesley is situated in Dover, Delaware, the capital of the first state in the USA and within easy travelling distance to several of America’s most famous cities on the East coast – Washington D.C., Baltimore, Philadelphia and New York City. We are also located close to several beaches and shopping opportunities. On campus there is a selection of more than 30 student clubs, nationally recognized sports teams and a variety of recreational activities.
Review the many undergraduate and graduate programs offered.
- Apply online – it is easy and free. Just choose from the Undergraduate or Graduate Admissions Applications.
- You will be contacted by our International Admissions Counselor, who will advise you through the remainder of the application process
The International Programs Office is located in Dulany Hall room 003. For more information, you can contact us at (302) 736-2495 or InternationalAdmissions@wesley.edu
- International Admission Forms
- International Student Handbooks
- Undergraduate International Student FAQs
- Graduate International Student FAQs
- International Student Financial Resources
- International Student Housing Guide
- Language Development Course Registration
- Meet Our Staff