Why I Teach
There is nothing more diverting than nature, and I enjoy being able to share my interest with my students.
The main focus of my research is on tick ecology. In the past few years I have examined the distribution of the deer tick and lone star tick throughout Delaware. These ticks carry a number of diseases – notably Lyme, HGA, Babesiosis, HME and STARI. My ultimate goal is to develop a risk map for each of these illnesses within the state.
- Ph.D., Entomology, Ohio State University
- M.S., Biology, Fordham University
- B.S., Biology, Fordham University
- BI100 Introductory Biology
- BI112 Insects and Man
- BI199 Sexual Reproduction
- BI327 Animal Behavior
- BI350 Ecology
- Location: Cannon 1
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (302) 736-2456