Why I Teach
After retiring from teaching mathematics in a public high school for 33 years, I accepted a new challenge of teaching Wesley students the skills they will need to succeed in our competitive economy.
I have been involved with undergraduate research with the Northeast Decision Science Institute, and I have assisted students with Scholars Day projects.
- MA102 Intermediate Algebra
- MA108 Mathematical Concepts and Operations II
- MA111 Precalculus I
- MA112 Precalculus II
- MA211 Calculus I
- MA220 Foundations of Geometry
- MA320 Elements of Geometry
- Location: Canon 203
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (302) 736-2527