Why I Teach
Education made a big difference in my life. I teach at Wesley College in hopes of making a difference in someone else’s life.
- I am currently investigating risk factors for Type II Diabetes among Wesley College students with the hope of developing educational programs aimed at reducing overall risk.
- Ph.D., Physiology, Indiana University
- B.S., Biology, Indiana University-Purdue University at Indianapolis
- BI210 Anatomy & Physiology I
- BI215 Anatomy & Physiology II
- SC100 Diabetes: When Sugar Isn’t Sweet
- Location: Cannon 103
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (302) 736-2310