Why I Teach
I teach to make a difference in the lives of students, and the greatest difference I can make is to empower their pursuit of happiness.
- “Breaking the Ice: Rapprochement between East and West Germany, the United States and China, and Israel and Egypt” (Washington D.C.: U.S. Institute of Peace, 1993).
- “The Lovestar: A Philosophy of Love” (Bloomington, Indiana: 1st Books, 1999).
- “Educating Angels: Empowering the Pursuit of Happiness” (Little Rock, Arkansas: Parkhurst Bros., 2013).
- Ph.D., Political Science, University of Washington
- M.A., Political Science, Philipps University
- B.A., Psychology, Boise State University
- HN101 The Nature of Reality
- HN202 The Social Good
- PO103 Introduction to Political Science
- PO241 Introduction to Comparative Politics
- PO251 Introduction to International Relations
- PO325 State and Society: Great Debates
- PO326 Politics and Religion
- PO329 Justice, Freedom, and Equality
- PO340 Politics of Developing Areas
- PO343 European Politics
- PO352 U.S. Foreign Policy
- PO353 Model United Nations
- PO428 Utopias and Dystopias
- Location: College Center 416
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: (302) 736-2470