Jacqui Rogers | Area Coordinator
- Bio: Originally from the St. Louis area, Jacqui graduated from Millikin University in Decatur, Illinois, in May 2014 with a Bachelor of Arts in Political Science and Philosophy, with minors in Music and Criminal Justice. Since then, she has served two terms as an AmeriCorps VISTA, a government program that works to eliminate poverty. My first term I served with Clarke University and Circles Initiative in Dubuque, Iowa, developing and sustaining community partnerships while creating a leadership development curriculum. From there, I served with the Maryland-DC Campus Compact at St. Mary’s College of Maryland, focusing on a mentoring program between college students and local middle and high school students who would become future low-income, first generation college students. I have various certifications, including a certificate in Volunteer Engagement through the University of North Texas. As well, I am currently working on becoming a Certified Nonprofit Professional through Eastern Michigan University. I have presented at numerous conferences, including the National Collegiate Honors Conference, the Maryland College Personnel Association Support Staff Conference, and the DC College Personnel Association Annual Conference. When I am not at work, you can find me binge watching Netflix or How I Met Your Mother (all-time favorite show), crafting and baking, watching the St. Louis Cardinals, or simply hanging out with my family and friends.
- Email: jacqui.rogers(at)wesley.edu
Mercedes Myrick | Senior RA
- Hometown: Baltimore
- Class: Junior
- Major: International Studies
- Favorite Book: Night By: Elie Wiesel
- Favorite Movie: Paris is Burning
- Advice to Freshmen: Do your homework!
- Email: mercedes.myrick(at)email.wesley.edu
Samuel Frain | RA
- Hometown: Chestertown, MD.
- Class: Senior
- Major: Sports Management
- Favorite Book: The Bible, The Attributes of God, Knowing God, and The Gospel For Real Life
- Favorite Movie: Pilgrims Progress, Facing the Giants
- Advice to Freshmen: Make the most of all the opportunities you get and do everything for the glory of the Lord Jesus Christ because that will bring you joy while you are here.
- Email: samuel.frain(at)email.wesley.edu
Alhaji Sankoh | RA
- Hometown: Freetown, Sierra Leone
- Class: Sophomore
- Major: Kinesiology and Exercise Science
- Favorite Book: Cunning Linguist
- Favorite Movie: N/A
- Advice to Freshmen: Advice to be given to the first year students would be to have these 3 things set away. Get to know your RA, get your books and classes situated, and attend class every time. You never want to miss a day of class.
- Email: alhaji.sankoh(at)email.wesley.edu
Brandon Wood | RA
- Hometown: Beltsville, MD.
- Class: Senior
- Major: Nursing
- Favorite Book: Bud Not Buddy
- Favorite Movie: Friday Night Lights, John Wick, Wreck It Ralph
- Advice to Freshmen: Do not procrastinate!
- Email: brandon.wood(at)email.wesley.edu
Taylor-Rae Danforth | RA
- Hometown: Syracuse
- Class: Senior
- Major: Exercise Science
- Favorite Book: Rick Riordan books, The Iliad, The Odyssey
- Favorite Movie: Finding Nemo, Rio, Remember the Titans, The Sandlot
- Advice to Freshmen: Ask for help. Professors write you off if you don’t try but if you do they become your biggest asset.
- Email: taylor-tae.danforth(at)email.wesley.edu