To make the most of your Orientation experience, be sure to keep in mind the following tips:
- Wear comfortable clothes and a pair of good walking shoes. Dress is casual
- Bring a light jacket or sweater if you tend to get cold (some rooms tend to get colder due to air conditioning)
- Bring an umbrella
- Bring money in case you want to check out the Wesley College Bookstore…it’s time to stock up on the Wesley gear and show your school spirit!
- Bring any financial aid, health center, housing or other College-related materials you have received and may have questions about
- All incoming students will learn how to access their Fall 2016 schedule. While on campus during the SOAR, plan to price books and supplies for classes in the Wesley College Bookstore
- Campus tours will be available at the end of the day between 12 – 2 p.m.
- On your SOAR day you will be taking your Student ID picture after you register at the Concierge Desk. Please have a government issued ID to show at the Safety and Security Office.
Please keep in mind that if a parent, guardian or other guest attends with you (this includes friends or significant others), they will be attending the separate parent portion of the Orientation program, so you will be separated for most of the sessions.