- Reservation requests will only be received through this vehicle.
- All reservation requests must be submitted at least 7 business days in advance. Please note that the further in advance reservation requests are submitted, the likelihood that you will receive your top facility preference for the request.
- All groups are responsible for all damages incurred during their reservation time period. No exceptions!
- Once the form is submitted online, there will be a 7 business day turnaround on confirming the reservation via email.
- Please note that all submissions are ONLY requests until you receive an email confirming the reservation.
- If an office or department is sponsoring an outside group in an on-campus facility, that office or department must submit the request online.
- All registered student organizations must submit reservations through this Facility Reservations Form and must adhere to the Student Organization Handbook guidelines.
- All questions can be directed to reservations staff by emailing reservations(at)wesley.edu.
- All reservations for the current academic year will be accepted on a regular basis.
Click here for information regarding booking summer conferences at Wesley.
If you are unable to start the form because of the security letters below, you may need to clear your browser’s cache. For Internet Explorer, press F12, click cache, and clear browser cache.