Please email Martha Boyd at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Name (first and last)
- Type of Publication (book/article/other)
- Details about the item you are requesting:
- For an Article: title, name of the journal, author(s), journal issue and number, publication date, pages, where you got the information (such as ProQuest).
- For a Book: title, author, publication date, where you got the information
- For Another Format (such as DVD or CD): title, artist/author/director, publication date, where you got the information
InterLibrary Loan Policies
Books can be borrowed, with the Wesley library card, from Wesley and many other Delaware libraries. Using the Electronic Resources link on the library home page one can search for books, eBooks and articles. If you have searched all of these locations, and our library does not have access to the book or article you need, you may request an Interlibrary Loan. Please send all of the information requested above, as omissions may prevent us from filling your request.
Please note that the lending library controls this process. They may take as long as they wish to send the materials, therefore we are unable to quote or guarantee a delivery date.
The copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) governs the making of photocopies or other reproductions of copyrighted material. Under certain conditions specified in the law, libraries and archives are authorized to furnish a photocopy or other reproduction. One of these specified conditions is that the photocopy or other reproduction is not to be “used for any purpose other than private study, scholarship, or research.” If a user makes a request for, or later uses a photocopy or reproduction for purposes in excess of “fair use,” that user may be liable for copyright infringement. This institution reserves the right to refuse to accept a copying order if, in its judgment, fulfillment of the order would involve violation of copyright.