Welcome to Wesley College Reservation’s page! Wesley is available for reservation to the College faculty, staff, students, athletic groups, and the community.
Guidelines for Reservation Requests:
- Reservation requests will only be received through this vehicle.
- All reservation requests must be submitted at least 7 business days in advance. Please note that the further in advance reservation requests are submitted, the likelihood that you will receive your top facility preference for the request.
- All groups are responsible for all damages incurred during their reservation time period. No exceptions!
- Once the form is submitted online, there will be a 7 business day turnaround on confirming the reservation via email.
- Please note that all submissions are ONLY requests until you receive an email confirming the reservation.
- If an office or department is sponsoring an outside group in an on-campus facility, that office or department must submit the request online.
- All registered student organizations must submit reservations through this Facility Reservations Form and must adhere to the Student Organization Handbook guidelines.
- All questions can be directed to reservations staff by emailing reservations(at)wesley.edu.
- All reservations for the current academic year will be accepted on a regular basis.
Information regarding reservation requests for the Leadership Training and Team Building Low Ropes Course is available here.