Call 302-736-2400 for more information
Our graduate programs are designed for busy people.
We pride ourselves on providing a top-notch education that is affordable, convenient, and personalized to your needs.
Check out our programs below to see which one is right for you!
Our graduate Business offerings consist of an integrated Master of Business Administration (MBA) program with three different concentrations – Executive Leadership, Management, and Environmental Sustainability.
In Education, we offer several options including a program providing individuals who hold a bachelor’s degree in an academic discipline with the professional education courses and student teaching placement necessary to become certified (see MAT program page). In addition, we also offer a curriculum for the practicing teacher who wishes to further their education and become more effective in the classroom (see MED program page).
Our Environmental Science program is designed for the working environmental professional. Course offerings are developed for individuals seeking an entry-level environmental management position or a comprehensive environmental science graduate degree.
Our graduate Nursing program prepares a clinical nurse specialist in Community Health Promotion with Select Populations. This unique bridge model accommodates diploma, associate, and baccalaureate prepared nurses for advance practice nursing.
Our graduate Occupational Therapy program has a focus on meeting the needs of today’s healthcare industry, reform, and interdisciplinary practice. Through a strong curricular foundation, this program will prepare graduates to be generalists within the various arenas of the field.
Be sure to check out our newest program! We now offer a Master of Arts in Sport Leadership completely online!
- Multiple tracks including Coaching, Sport Management, and Experiential and Adventure Leadership
- Convenient online format
- System requirements for online programs
While each of the four graduate programs have their own unique requirements, standard requirements of all graduate applicants include:
- Transcript of a completed Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- Evidence of a minimal TOEFL score of 550 on the paper-based test, 213 on the computer-based test, or 79 on the Internet-based test for all international students
- A current resume
- Letters of recommendation (check program for exact number required). You may be required to submit a recommendation form.