This course provides a semester-long introduction to the college academic experience includi
ng emphasis on development of inquiry and communication skills. Specifically, this course delves into what it means to be a college student and participant in today’s economy.
- Participants in this learning community will be first-year undecided majors, and will live in Carpenter Students will enroll in Professor Mika Shipley’s First-Year Seminar, “Show Me the Money”
- The course explores socio-economic conditions and career opportunities for undecided majors
- Students in this learning community are paired with EN 099: Basic Writing
- Programs held in the residence halls will help students explore majors at Wesley College
- This learning community will have study hours in the residence hall.