MBNA School of Business and Accounting
Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (BSBA)
- International Business
The Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration, grounded in a context of liberal arts and sciences, offers students a broad range of business skills, and is completed with a specific concentration. While a tier of business courses provides knowledge and skills useful for all business students, a concentration choice of economics, international business, management, or marketing allows in-depth study directed for success in a competitive marketplace.
Graduates of the Bachelor of Science in Business Administration program:
- Analyze business organizational performance using quantitative and qualitative data.
- Utilize analysis of business data to formulate and evaluate alternative solutions and recommendations.
- Use oral and written communication skills to convey business related information to internal and external stakeholders.
- Internship opportunities available for eligible Business Administration Majors
- Students may choose a five year program in which they may earn both the Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration and the Master of Business Administration degree
Bachelor in Business Administration
Requirements – General for B.S. in Business Administration
- Completion of CORE Requirements (45-47 credit hours as specified below).
- Completion of major course requirements listed below (42 credit hours).
- Completion of 18 credit hours in the area of concentration.
- Completion of 17-19 credit hours in free electives.