Bachelor of Science in Accounting
MBNA School of Business and Accounting
Graduates of the Bachelor of Science in Accounting program:
- Apply generally accepted accounting principles in the workplace.
- Utilize skills that are adaptable and sustainable in a competitive business environment.
- Interpret transactional data to identify trends, errors, and exceptions in Business.
- Internship Opportunities
- Tutoring Opportunities
- Accounting Society
- Student Chapter of Institute of Management Accountants (IMA)
- Advisory Board of Accountants
The Bachelor of Science in Accounting program provides accounting majors with learning experiences that prepare them to function as key decision-makers in the public, private, and not-for-profit sectors of a global economy. Built on a comprehensive liberal arts and sciences education, the major requires a broad understanding of accounting and business-related theory and practice. The program prepares students in technical competency, business acumen, problem-solving skills, and interpersonal and communication skills required of accounting professionals. In addition, students are prepared for graduate study, professional testing and lifelong learning opportunities.