Bachelor of Science in Accounting
MBNA School of Business and Accounting
Graduates of the Bachelor of Science in Accounting program:
- Apply generally accepted accounting principles in the workplace.
- Utilize skills that are adaptable and sustainable in a competitive business environment.
- Interpret transactional data to identify trends, errors, and exceptions in Business.
- Internship Opportunities
- Tutoring Opportunities
- Accounting Society
- Student Chapter of Institute of Management Accountants (IMA)
- Advisory Board of Accountants
- Three + Two plan including the BS degree in Accounting and the MBA degree in five years.
The Bachelor of Science in Accounting program provides accounting majors with learning experiences that prepare them to function as key decision-makers in the public, private, and not-for-profit sectors of a global economy. Built on a comprehensive liberal arts and sciences education, the major requires a broad understanding of accounting and business-related theory and practice. The program prepares students in technical competency, business acumen, problem-solving skills, and interpersonal and communication skills required of accounting professionals. In addition, students are prepared for graduate study, professional testing and lifelong learning opportunities.