- Master of Arts – Sport Leadership (MA-SL)
- Post-Baccalaureate Certificate in Leadership in Coaching
The online MA-SL program can be completed inside of 24 months and the two certificates in less than a year. Courses offered in seven- week blocks year-round. The program provides professionals in sport related fields and those wishing to change career direction with opportunities as a leader in sport industries.
Graduates of the M.A.S.L. program will be able to:
- Demonstrate the abilities associated with being an independent learner and critical thinker in a sport leadership role.
- Demonstrate the ability to communicate through all facets as needed in a sport leadership position.
- Demonstrate a commitment to continuous professional development as an authentic leader of sport.
- Sport Management
- Recreation Leader
- Sport marketing, sales, promotion
- Athletic administration
- Coaching on the interscholastic and intercollegiate levels
- Experiential and Adventure Education professional (Consultant, Teacher, Camp Leader, Non-Profit Youth Organization Leader, etc.)
- Director of Leisure Programs
- Sport industry facility management
- Operations Leader in sport industries
- 3.0 grade point average
- If less than 3.0 then conditional admit status may be considered
- Earned baccalaureate degree from an accredited 4 year institution
- Official transcript mailed to Wesley College Office of Graduate Admissions
- Two letters of recommendation and the related electronic recommendation form
- Current résumé or curriculum vitae
- For further information, please contact Ray Phillips, Graduate Program Director, at raymond.phillips(at)wesley.edu.