Welcome to the Graduate Programs section of the Wesley College Website
The graduate curriculum in each of the four areas is designed to give students a solid foundation in the core disciplines and the expertise to perform as leaders.
Download the Graduate Course Catalog.
Are you a prospective Graduate student?
Each program has specific entrance and graduation requirements. However, common to all is the goal of assisting students who desire advanced study in current theory and practice.
Faculty at Wesley College are committed to excellence in their fields of study. Small class size gives students and faculty time for the in-depth examination and processing required for advanced-level study. Students are guided in classroom studies and in their fieldwork. This practical, small group interaction allows students to test their skills and receive feedback to evaluate their own progress and set goals for continued learning.
- Business Administration (M.B.A.)
- Master of Criminal Justice (M.S.C.J.)
- Education (MA.Ed)
- Education (M.Ed)
- Education (MAT Initial Certification)
- Environmental Studies (M.S.)
- Nursing (M.S.N.)
- Occupational Therapy (M.O.T.)
- Sport Leadership (M.A.)
- Summer 2015-2016 Graduate Course Offering
- Fall 2016-2017 Graduate Course Offering
- Spring 2017 Graduate Courses