The certificate in accounting is designed for the individual who holds a bachelor‘s degree in another field and desires a concentration in accounting. The certificate program provides the coursework in accounting theory and practice necessary for professional testing. A maximum of six credits may be waived if equivalent courses have been completed at another accredited institution.
- Complete 36 credit hours as listed below.
- A minimum of 30 credit hours must be taken at Wesley College.
- Transfer credits must be approved by the accounting department chair.
- Course prerequisites must be followed.
- AC202 Principles of Accounting I
- AC203 Principles of Accounting II
- AC300 Intermediate Accounting I
- AC301 Intermediate Accounting II
- AC310 Cost Accounting
- AC311 Federal Taxation
- AC316 Accounting Information Systems
- AC408 Auditing
- AC409 Advanced Accounting
- AC412 Governmental, Not-For-Profit and Fiduciary Accounting
- BA300 Business Law I
- BA301 Business Law II